Monday 16 April 2018

Sane Progressive: "I do not want to give in to feart"

I woke up to this livestream by Debbie Sane Progressive. 

By the time I came to download the video I got only error messages and managed to start an audio recording only to discover that, as with all her most recent broadcasts has been removed by You Tube.

Fortunately I managed to catch this audio in time before Debbie's livestream disappears forever.

Unfortunately the internet was so slow that there were many interrruptions which, I hope, have been smoothed out a little on the audio.
Debbie is wondering where she might go and says she doesn't want to give into fear and the time is coming when the information online will be just the same as in mainstream media and people will turn away to real communiites.

Please take the time to listen!
Syrian War Consequence Of ALL of US Denial and Delusion. Sad Game of Pretend


When I typed the URL for Debbie’s video into Google this is what I got
And DuckDuckGo took me to this.
MASS CIVIL RIGHTS GRAB IN WAKE OF FLORIDA - MOVE TO FURTHER POLICE STATE IS BIPARTISAN EFFORT
This is a summary conversation I did on a live stream on FB. It reiterates a lot of the points I have made in my other videos on Bitchute but it was so popular over there, I wanted to archive it here



To listen to the broadcast GO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.