Friday 19 January 2018

More material on the bombshell document that may end the Mueller Russiagate probe


This is essential viewing as it contains material from tonight’s Hannity Report with input from the journalist who broke the story as well with members of Congress.

Bombshell Doc Will End Mueller Probe





BREAKING: TRUMP FIRING MUELLER AFTER FISA REPORT EXPOSES ABUSE BY OBAMA WHITE HOUSE

H.A. Goodman


Here is the report by Roy Potter who I only discovered yesterday.  I have since learned that he has had threats on his life and major harassment by Security forces going bck to at leas 2013.

I do not have an confidence that this will not be removed so have mirrored the original and attracted harassment online in so doing.  If I give up and leave the computer and come back a little later I can usually complete my operations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.