Wednesday 30 July 2014

Sergei Glazyev: "Ukraine is a state occupied by the USA"

This is from a month or so.

However this warning is something I feel should be heeded in view of subsequent events


MUST WATCH: Glazyev's warning


From the Saker ---

I often post here materials which I do not agree with, primarily to elicit an interesting discussion. Today, again, I will post a warning by Sergei Glaz'ev who is a person for whom I have a great deal of respect and sympathy, but with whom I also often disagree. In this case, I am beginning to wonder if Glaz'ev might not be correct. I am planning to write an "analysis of the unthinkable", i.e. a US/NATO attack on Russia, in the next few days (as soon as I have the time, hopefully Thursday morning). In the meantime, I leave you with this warning by Glaz'ev and a question:

Do you believe that the US/NATO is really crazy enough to actually use military force against Russia and/or Novorussia?

Please let me know in the comments section below.

Thanks a lot, kind regards,

The Saker

Here, in the meantime, is Glaz'ev's warning:


1 comment:

  1. I wish thank you for this interesting information. I would like to give some quotes, which match essentially with the Sergey Glazyev’s opinion about hot war possibility:
    “NATO commander General Breedlove and Senate bill 2277 clearly indicate that Washington is organizing itself and Europe for war against Russia…
    …The view in Washington of the neoconservatives, who control the Obama regime, is that nuclear war is winnable. No expert opinion supports their assumption, but the neocons, not the experts, are in power”
    (Does Russia (And Humanity) Have A Future? By Paul Craig Roberts www.paulcraigroberts./2014/org07/25/russia-humanity-future-paul-craig-roberts/ )
    Read also “The West's Reckless Rush Towards War With Russia” ? (by Chris Martenson) (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-31/wests-reckless-rush-towards-war-russia), and there else, by Pat Buchanan: “When then did this issue of whose flag flies over Donetsk or Crimea become so crucial that we would arm Ukrainians to fight Russian-backed rebels and consider giving a NATO war guarantee to Kiev, potentially bringing us to war with a nuclear-armed Russia?”.
    And what about the history of “good wars”: WWI and WWII ?
    IMHO, Vladimir, East Ukraine.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.